This 1985 Porsche 911 Carrera is probably as close as you’ll get to a street legal rally car that will also let you live out your safari dreams. Modified by Vali Motorsports, it features a lifted suspension, skid plates, a roll cage, limited-slip differential, and most importantly, 16-inch Braid wheels wrapped in 215/65 BFGoodrich all-terrain tires. The exterior is finished in red, while the black interior sports a six-point harnesses, power accessories, air conditioning, and carbon-fiber seats upholstered in black Alcantara.
It’s powered by a 3.2-liter flat-six producing 207 hp and 192 lb-ft of torque, mated to a five-speed manual transaxle. To ensure that the vehicle can handle just about any terrain, the lifted suspension features MCS dampers, replacement torsion bars, suspension bushings, wheel bearings, axles, and front camber plates. Other cabin upgrades include powder-coated paneling, floorboards, pedals, red six-point Sabelt harnesses, MOMO Prototipo steering wheel, and an aftermarket stereo with USB as well as Bluetooth connectivity. More information here.
- Inspire kids and all Porsche fans to build, race and display this white 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 toy car with a removable windshield to place a minifigure in the cockpit and authentic design details including the iconic ‘whale tail’ rear spoiler!
- This LEGO sports car set includes a new-for-August-2019 classic Porsche 911 driver minifigure with a helmet element, plus 3 cone elements for racing play action
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 180 pieces – Fun birthday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages; This LEGO Speed Champions 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 75895 model race car kit can be built together with all other LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative play
- Kids can add an exciting digital dimension to their racing play and ‘drive' this car in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions expansion pack (sold separately)
The MOMO Prototipo steering wheel frames a 7k-rpm tachometer with a VMS Motorsports red dial as well as a VDO speedometer, an analog clock, and gauges for oil temperature, oil pressure, oil level, and fuel level. The six-digit odometer shows 127k miles, 1k of which were added during current ownership,” said the seller.