Hello Kitty was created in 1974, and its first product, a vinyl coin purse, made its debut by on March 5, 1975. Ever since Sanrio brought the character to the United States in 1976, it has become a global phenomenon, but one area it hasn’t really dominated has been computer peripherals, despite being one of the highest-grossing media franchises of all time. So, Razer decided to collaborate with Sanrio for a collection of various computer peripherals.
This Razer x Sanrio collection basically consists of a Razer Chroma headset, wired mouse, and mouse pad, all with a Hello Kitty theme. If this headset looks familiar, it’s because the base model is a Razer Kraken Kitty Quartz Pink, but with a Hello Kitty ribbon as well as ears, complete with RGB lighting. The wired mouse has an 8500DPI optical sensor and a Razer Chroma RGB illuminated logo. They are currently available now in China through Tmall and will be launched worldwide this Spring.
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- Sound Built for Immersive Gaming: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers
- All-day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Hello Kitty is helping to raise and nurture your Tamagotchi character! Raise your Tamagotchi character well and you might receive one of the surprise characters!
- Feed your Tamagotchi Hello Kitty's favorites - apple pie or milk. Two fun mini games - Piano game and Balloon game
- Joey will make a mess of Tamagotchi character's space, so Hello Kitty needs to come in a clean up after Joey!