Los Angeles-based 11 Ravens is best known for their custom luxury gaming tables for celebrities, but their latest creation is just as exclusive. They’ve partnered with WHISPERS, a private social network and shopping experience solely for Rolls-Royce owners, to offer a special Stealth pool table. Limited to just 5-units worldwide, this Stealth R11 table was made exclusively for purchase by Rolls-Royce customers, priced at $250,000.
The table, much like a Rolls-Royce, represents the ultimate status symbol for luxury goods enthusiasts. Featuring a premium-grade aluminum frame, black-tinted lucite panels, 14K gold sheets, Swarovski crystals surrounding the rails and LED lights for to illuminate of the Stealth’s sleek shape. In addition to custom balls and cue sticks, it also comes with a ping pong and dining conversion top to provide the ultimate in entertainment.
- 【Compact and Portable】This portable mini billiard table is ideal for saving space, ideal for places where you do not have space to accommodate a full-size billiard table, such as a children ’s playroom or family room floor.
- 【Realistic Design】This mini pool table is made of wood, and green felt covers the standard size pool table. The game ball and cue are the best size and weight for the table, making it easy to practice shooting and perfect skills.
- 【Suitable for All Ages】this table tennis game is very suitable for kids of all ages. It is small enough for children to manipulate easily, but also strong enough for adults to enjoy. Everyone can enjoy this toy at home game night.
- 【Product Details】Dimensions: 14. 6 inches (width) x 24. 7 inches (length) x 6. 1 inches (height). Included: Tripod, billiard brush, billiard chalk, two 24-inch billiard cue and 16 1-inch diameter billiard balls.
- 【Satisfaction 】Committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value of our products.
I’ve been wanting to revisit this very popular table for some time now. To be able to offer such a striking collection to Rolls-Royce owners exclusively made the design process just that much more exciting,” said Ravens Owner Michael Zaretsky.