Set to be officially revealed at Samsung’s Unpacked event on August 5th, technology leaker Evan Blass provides us with the best look yet at the upcoming Galaxy Note 20. Featuring a 6.42-inch (2345 x 1084 pixels) display with 120Hz refresh rate, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 or an Exynos 990 chipset, depending on the market, 12GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and a 4000mAh battery.
I feel like, with a leak such as this, several hours of exclusivity for Patreon subs should suffice. Many of you have been quite patient. 😊 pic.twitter.com/MqxzlRpD5e
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) July 17, 2020
Now the one thing that has been kept a mystery is its camera setup, with rumors circulating that the Note 20 might use the S20+ cameras, while the Note 20+ may sport a 108-megapixel sensor. To be more specific, the Note 20+ will not only have a 108-megapixel setup, but also a laser focusing sensor to increase performance over the S20 Ultra, along with a 50X periscope zoom lens and ultra-wide sensor.
- The largest battery in a note, ever When you have a long lasting battery, you really can go all day and all night; Expandable memory up to 640GB
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more pictures, and less worry when it comes to space on your phone
- The Note9 gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you can do more, uninterrupted
- Still amazing on screen, but now the S pen has more power off screen Remotely control different applications and use the S pen to capture shots from far away, scroll, and play music
- At 6.4 Inches, the Note9 has the largest screen of any Galaxy phone Perfect for gaming and streaming, our super AMOLED display is bigger than ever before