Samsung’s Galaxy Z Fold 4 is rumored to be set for an August unveiling at their upcoming Unpacked event, but one designer shows us what the smartphone could look like, based on leaks. This successor is reportedly thinner, which means it should measure in at less than 6.4mm thick when unfolded.
No details have been revealed, but from the video by designer Waqar Khan shows the Galaxy Z Fold 4 sporting a 6.2-inch external display that opens up into a larger 7.6-inch internal tablet-style panel, both of which are rumored to be M12 OLED screens. We also see a Samsung S Pen, although there is no holder pictured on the side. Whatever the case may be, more details should leak as we get closer to its unveiling.
- SMOOTH SCROLLING: The 120Hz display delivers a super smooth scroll, with optimized refresh rate, and a fast touch response gives seamless visuals in both work and play
- REAL DISPLAY VISION: The high quality display with Dynamic AMOLED 2X delivers vibrant color and brightness, even in bright sunlight
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: The powerful pro grade camera delivers high quality photos and videos, with a Rear Camera that boasts 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide-angle cameras and an 8MP Telephoto Camera; It also features a Front Camera that includes a 32MP Selfie Camera
- 30X SPACE ZOOM: 30x SpaceZoom combines a 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom and 30x digital zoom for high resolution close ups, while the EngageZoom Lock reduces shakiness the further your zoom in
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: The power-efficient processor chip offers reliability and performance that boosts every experience, from graphic-heavy gaming to multitasking.