Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Apple has started shipping iPhone 13 pre-orders and it’s only a matter of time before the Samsung Galaxy S22+ Plus is released to take on the handset. One of the most notable upgrades will most likely be in the form of its rear camera array, which should include a ISOCELL GN5 50MP sensor with super-fast autofocus.
Other features that it might have are a 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with 120hz adaptive refresh rate, a 10-megapixel punch hole camera up front for selfies, either a Qualcomm Snapdragon 895 / 898 or Samsung Exynos 2200 chipset, 12GB of RAM , a minimum of 128GB of internal storage, and 5G connectivity. As for the battery, it most likely won’t get the 4,800mAh pack found in the S21+, but instead of 4,500mah, or at least according to leaked filings. There are rumors that it will launch in January 2022, priced from $1,199 USD.
- Flex Your Best Angle: With Flex Mode, just unfold your mobile phone’s screen to your best angle for hands-free pics and video calls; Choose what you want to capture, set it down, stand back and shoot your best shot
- A Camera That Goes Steady: Thanks to Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3’s Super Steady* feature, you can just set it down and strike a pose for picture perfect selfies
- Ultra Compact, Ultra Cool: Show off your style game without the tradeoffs; With a compact design that unfolds, you don’t have to compromise screen size for your favorite outfit
- Array of Colors: Whether you’re into sophisticated neutrals or vibrant tones, you’ll turn heads with every take; Complete your look with statement-making color choices of Phantom Black, Lavender, Green, or Cream
- Fast Charging for Fast Living: Galaxy Z Flip3 smart phone charges fast so that all your moments last; There's a right time for downtime and a low battery signal, isn't it