Photo credit: Let’s Go Digital
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is expected to be unveiled in February at Mobile World Congress 2022 in Barcelona, Spain, but what if there was a Christmas Edition? Graphic designer Parvez Khan shows us just that, and with a matching S-Pen as well.
Measuring 163.29 x 77.87 x 9.05mm, it’s rumored to feature a 6.81-inch AMOLED panel with LTPO technology, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, up to 16GB of LDDR5X DRAM, 512GB of internal storage, a P-shape rear camera setup (108MP Main + 12MP Ultra-Wide + 10MP 3x Telephoto + 10MP 10x telephoto), and a 5,000mAh battery. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but expect it to cost upwards of $1,200 USD at launch, depending on the configuration.
- Pro Grade Camera: Zoom in close, take photos and videos like a pro, and capture incredible share-ready moments with our easy-to-use, multi-lens camera
- Sharp 8K Video: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth 8K video that gives your movies that cinema-style quality
- Multiple Ways to Record: Create share-ready videos and GIFs on the spot with multi-cam recording and automatic professional-style effects
- 30 Space Zoom: Get amazing power and clarity, zoom in from afar or magnify details of nearby objects; Zoom Lock keeps focus and stability
- Higher Resolution: 64 MP camera system captures and shares detailed portraits, stunning landscapes and crisp close-ups