When you combine an all-terrain vehicle with a jet ski, you get the Shadow Six Aquatic Utility Vehicle (AUV). Power comes from dual 1.8L supercharged Yamaha GP1800R SVHO jet ski engines that generated a combined 500 hp. If you need even more power, Riva Racing performance Stage 1 / 2 / 3 kits are also available, enabling you to hit a top speed of up to 80 mph.
Weighing in at 2,365-pounds, it’s heavier than most ATVs, but for good reason, as it needs a heavy duty suspension for handling both water and land. That’s right, you can go straight from the water onto land or vice versa. Unfortunately, it will cost you more than some supercars, as pricing for the Shadow Six Aquatic Utility Vehicle starts at a whopping $250,000 USD.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.