Photo credit: Thierry Gaugain
Paris-based designer Thierry Gaugain doesn’t think the future is going to be train-less, but rather all-glass. What do we mean by this? Well, the futuristic 1300-foot-long G-Train has an all-glass exterior and a hefty $350-million price tag to go along with it.
Not just any standard glass, but one that can turn from opaque to translucent at the push of a button. For added privacy, the all-glass exterior will turn a golden color at night as it travels on the tracks at speeds of up to 100mph. The glass can also be illuminated in several colors to give the interior cabins and spaces their own distinctive mood. Other features include an owner’s suite, spa, fitness center, dining car, and several public areas.
- This LEGO Crocodile Locomotive (10277) model kit is perfect for adults looking to build a vintage locomotive model or for anyone who loves trains and is looking for their next hobby project
- Enjoy a rewarding challenge as you bring this buildable model train to life, then explore the features and functions packed into this set, which celebrates the classic Crocodile Locomotive train
- Discover amazing details with authentic features true to the original Crocodile Locomotive; The 2 LEGO minifigures with tools, display track and plaque provide lots to explore after building the classic train
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Creator Expert Crocodile Locomotive (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Use small Tweezers and three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
We tend to think about rail transportation only in terms of speed, moving lots of people from point A to point B in record time. But this 14-car train would belong to a single owner. It’s an alternative, very leisurely way to see the world, beyond the yacht and jet. We had to ensure the feasibility of the project before we moved ahead. This would be for an owner who is crazy, but in a good way. It allows greater access to many areas than a yacht, and would open a new chapter in the owner’s life. Really, it’s the consummate way to travel,” said designer Thierry Gaugain.