NOVITEC subsidiary SPOFEC unveils the ultra limited Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge Overdose edition. Limited to 3-units worldwide, it might be the sleekest looking Wraith yet, complete with an upgraded twin-turbocharged 6.6L V12 engine that pumps out 717 hp and 727 lb-ft of torque, mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission, enabling it to hit 62 mph in a mere 4.2-seconds, while topping out an electronically limited 155 mph.
Aesthetically, it features a carbon widebody kit that was developed in partnership with German designer Vittorio Strosek, a naked-carbon spoiler lip on the trunk lid, concave 10.5Jx22 Vossen forged wheels wrapped in high-performance 295/30 ZR 22 tires, and a special control module for the production air suspension that lowers the ride height of the coupe by around 40 millimeters when traveling at up to a speed of 87 mph.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
An air intake on each side supplies the rear brakes with cooling air. The automotive refinement specialist also developed special SPOFEC OVERDOSE fascias for the wider front and rear fenders, which completely replace the production bumpers. The carbon front fascia not only gives the Wraith an even more striking face, it also reduces front-axle lift at high speeds. The OVERDOSE rear bumper likewise is a perfect fit with the two fender flares, giving the fastback a decidedly sporty look from the rear as well,” said Novitec.