Tesla has received complaints about the lack of vehicle color options available in China, so instead of charging an absurd amount for paint-to- sample services, car wrapping is now offered directly from delivery centers. To start, this service will be offered in just five cities, and come complete with a warranty.
Unfortunately, the rollout of Tesla’s car wrap service appears to be exclusive to the Chinese market, beginning with five cities and then others in coming weeks. How much would this typically cost at a third party installer? Well, Tesla Model 3 owners report paying anywhere between $4,500 – $6,500 for a quality full car vinyl wrap.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
The first batch of online cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Suzhou, and other cities will be launched in mid-August! Many available colors, please contact your local delivery or service center!,” said Tesla China.