The Tesla Cybertruck will officially go into production in 2023, but the latest prototype does appear a bit rough around the edges. One example would be the door color not matching the rest of the body, but considering that most prototypes are camouflaged, this most likely isn’t a big deal.
On the bright side, Tesla also demonstrated the Cybertruck’s rear-wheel steering and it appears to be silky smooth. This would enable owners to perform tight turns and other maneuvers with high agility. Unfortunately, the pricing has yet to be confirmed, although we assume that it will still be quite reasonable compared to its competitors – Ford Lightning, Silverado EV, etc.
- Safety Priority : UL 2272 certification ensures Ninebot S meets high standards for fire and electrical safety. The Smart Battery Management System provides reliable battery performance. IP54 waterproof protection ensures operation in various weathers.
- Sturdy & Powerful : Ninebot S is compact, weighting just 28 lbs with a max load of 220 lbs. Thanks to the dual 400W motors, it can easily reach a max speed of 10 mph. A single fully charged battery can run up to 13. 7 miles, climbing a max slope of 15°
- Road Adaptive Design : 10. 5" pneumatic tires provide a comfortable and smoother ride on bumpy roads. Knee control bar allows for precise steering and easy lifting. Applicable Age 16 – 50 years. Applicable Height - 3. 11 – 6. 6 Inch. Operating temperature-14-104°F(-10-40°C)
- Intelligent App Management : Download the Segway app for anti-theft function, speed limit and adjustment, vehicle self-diagnose, firmware upgrade, Ambient Light, vehicle remote control and more.
- Quality Assurance: The Ninebot S is sturdy and durable. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below, contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems.
Production of Cybertruck is coming next year. We will be in production with Roadster, and with Semi. That’s all coming. This year is all about scaling up and next year there’s going to be a massive wave of new products,” said Elon Musk.