Japan-based TOM’s Racing wanted to pay tribute to Paul Walker and what better way than with a limited edition GR Supra? The tuners partnered with racing magazine Safari to create this sleek vehicle, which is limited to 3-units worldwide, priced at $117,000 USD.
Its 3.0L inline-six engine has been boosted to 420 horsepower and a new KW V3 adjustable coilover suspension ensures that it can handle canyons with ease. Other features include 20-inch BBS LM wheels and a modified interior, which could include racing seats as well as carbon fiber accents. This particular vehicle was inspired by the 1995 Toyota Supra Mark IV that Paul Walker drove as his person vehicle in Furious 7.
- A chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Toyota GR Supra. A perfect playset for boys and girls aged 7 and up and for those with a passion for iconic sports cars.
- What’s in the box? There’s everything you need to build a collectible Toyota GR Supra replica model, plus a driver minifigure with a Toyota racing suit, safety helmet and wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of the real-life Toyota GR Supra as they build, before putting their creation on display or joining friends for exciting Speed Champions racing action.
- This 299-piece LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra (76901) construction set provides an exciting building experience and makes a great gift for those with a passion for high-performance cars.
- This Toyota GR Supra replica measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. And with its wider 8-stud chassis, has room for 2 minifigures and lots of authentic detailing.