Triton Solar, a New Jersey-based technology company, may give the Tesla Model X a run for its money with their all-new Triton Model H electric SUV. It’s targeted at the luxury market and can comfortably accommodate eight people, along with boasting 200 cubic feet of luggage space. The vehicle comes equipped with a 200 kWh Triton Solar battery pack and have a single-charge range of up to 700+ miles.
The company claims the Triton Model H will have at least 1500 hp to the wheels, which enables it to carry and pull heavy loads without compromising comfort. This four-wheel-drive quad motor vehicle can accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 2.9 seconds. It is now open for pre-orders, and the first 100 customers will get the Founder’s Edition, which is going to have a few unique features added on top of the standard ones. Pricing has not yet been announced, but expect to shell out at least $100,000+.
- ELEGOO Smart Robot Car: An educational STEM kit beginners (kids) to get hands-on experience about programming, electronics assembling and robotics knowledge. It is an integration solution for robotics learning and made for education.
- Complete Package: Contains 24 kinds of module parts including obstacle avoidance, line tracing module, infrared remote control and also you can control it via phone and tablets of Android and iOS system, etc.
- Easy to Assemble: All the module interface has been modified with XH2. 54 ports as to make it much easier and convenient to assemble the car and reduce the chances for errors.
- Refined Tutorial: HD rendering instructions on how to assemble the robot car from scratch and all the necessary programs and codes are included.
- Upgraded Package Design: More minimalism design and make it a perfect gift for your kids and friends. Note：(Applicable Age : 12+)To use Elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge. If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying.