Photo credit: Vision Automobiles Paris
Vision Automobiles Paris may not be synonymous with hypercars, but if their latest project actually makes it into production, the name most certainly will. The most famous French supercar manufacturer currently is Bugatti, but the Vision 1789, named after the French Revolution, will definitely turn some heads, as it’s powered by a biomethane-powered engine.
There’s no word yet on if a production version will become a reality, but the team did say that it aims to enter this vehicle in the 2023 Le Mans race. For those who don’t know what biomethane is, it basically refers to a naturally occurring gas generated by the anaerobic digestion of organic matter, like plant materials, manure, sewage, organic waste, etc. For comparison, natural gas is classified as fossil fuel, while biomethane can be defined as a green source of energy.
- Kids will love to build and explore the super fast LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR toy car, This race car set, with black spoke rims and custom designs, can be used as a collectible toy car for adults or as the perfect STEM toy for kids
- This model car kit includes realistic details throughout the Porsche toy car such as aerodynamic bodywork, working steering, track map & more, Plus, this white toy car comes with a full toy engine, making it a fun engineering toy for kids & adults
- This LEGO Technic set featuring a toy sports car is an exclusive replica of the Porsche 911 RSR race car and has been developed in partnership with Porsche, This toy car playset will make kids and adults feel like they're in the middle of a NASCAR race!
- This LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR 42096 building kit can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building bricks, Kids and adults can come together for hours of building, thinking, and imaginative play
- The 1580-piece race car building kit includes a Porsche 911 RSR model car that measures over 5 inches (13cm) high, 19 inches (50cm) long and 7 inches (20cm) wide, This toy vehicle with building bricks is great for boys and girls aged 10+
In the current context of energy transition, we are convinced that we have smart alternatives to fossil fuels and electricity right in front of us,” said its designers.