Lazzarini Design Studio is no stranger to the world of luxury, as they’ve revealed designs for an F1-inspired drone and actually made several Jet Capsule watercraft. Their latest project aims to take luxury to the next level in the form of the Xenos Hyperyacht. It measures 130-feet in length and 26-feet wide, making it perfect for trips at high speeds.
Customers can select from twin, triple or quadruple engine setups producing between 7,300 hp – 15,000 hp, enabling it to hit a top speed of 90 knots (103 mph) on water. Yes, there’s a makeshift garage in the rear, complete with an adjustable bridge that lets you unload a Bugatti Chiron safely to shore. As for the other sections, the living areas are separated into two levels, with a deck lounge up top and staterooms below. The latter consists of three large rooms, a full kitchen and living room.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
How much does all this cost? There’s no starting price for a base model, but should you want the Bugatti Chiron included, it’ll set you back a whopping $32.8-million USD.