H/t: Car Scoops
Japan-based WALD International is known for their hyper aggressive body kits, and their Sport Line Wide Kit for the Toyota Supra A90 is most certainly no exception. It’s touted to give the vehicle a “Formula 1 look”, thanks to a revamped front end with a new nose as well as a hood bulge.
WALD didn’t want to turn the Toyota Supra A90 into something entirely unrecognizable, so they retained the original headlights. However, the widebody panels are the most standout pieces of this kit, including a wider hood, front fenders, and rear bumper. Pricing has not yet been announced, but previous WALD kits range from $3500 – $10000+ USD, so it wouldn’t be surprising to see this come in at the higher end of their lineup.
- A chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Toyota GR Supra. A perfect playset for boys and girls aged 7 and up and for those with a passion for iconic sports cars.
- What’s in the box? There’s everything you need to build a collectible Toyota GR Supra replica model, plus a driver minifigure with a Toyota racing suit, safety helmet and wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of the real-life Toyota GR Supra as they build, before putting their creation on display or joining friends for exciting Speed Champions racing action.
- This 299-piece LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra (76901) construction set provides an exciting building experience and makes a great gift for those with a passion for high-performance cars.
- This Toyota GR Supra replica measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. And with its wider 8-stud chassis, has room for 2 minifigures and lots of authentic detailing.