Photo credit: Henry Woide | Airbnb
You read that right, fans of Disney’s Winnie the Pooh can step into the real Hundred Acre Wood to celebrate the 95th anniversary. In addition to the treehouse stay, guests will be taken on a guided tour through the original Hundred Acre Wood, play Poohsticks on the iconic Poohsticks Bridge and enjoy locally sourced meals.
Pooh’s house was brought to life using the decorations inspired by the original ones described by E.H. Shepard, complete with exposed tree branches wrapped around the house, a “Mr. Sanders” inscription above the doorway, ‘hunny’ pots stocked shelves as well as custom wallpaper. One caveat: this experience is only available to UK residents for two separate one night stays. If you meet that requirement, just check back on September 20 at 2PM BST (9AM ET) to see the available dates. More information here.
- Give Harry Potter fans the ultimate magical build-up to Christmas with the gift-a-day LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (76390). Behind each of the 24 doors is a toy to build, play with and display
- Includes Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Dudley Dursley and Griphook minifigures, plus buildable models such as Gringotts’ gold vault. Also includes 2 wizard card tiles
- As the big day approaches, kids can combine the toys to recreate Harry’s amazing journey from Privet Drive to Hogwarts and play out enchanting adventures of their own
- This enchanting Harry Potter calendar is an ideal pre-Christmas gift for any young witch or wizard aged 7 and up – with 24 days of surprises and imaginative fun that lasts all year long
- The 24 gifts found within this special holiday calendar combine easily with all other LEGO Harry Potter sets for endless creative building, imaginative play and impressive displays
A temporary bathroom will be located a few steps from the house for your private use. In the temporary bathroom, there will be a toilet, shower, sink and bathroom, as well as toiletries and towels,” said the owner.