Aston Martin collaborated with architect Sir David Adjaye and Lightstone, one of the largest privately held real estate companies in the US, to develop a luxurious collection of five exclusive homes at 130 William, New York City’s new residential development. In addition to the stunning home, each owner will also get a Sir David Adjaye designed 130 William Adjaye Special Edition Aston Martin DBX.
The homes are located on the 59th and 60th floors of 130 William and each home features a private, expansive outdoor loggia spanning the entire length of residence.
The problem with most luxury high-rise homes is that it can be quite a task to furnish them, but all of these residences come fully furnished, complete with unique visual elements, accessories, hand-crafted materials, textiles as well as furniture from the famed Aston Martin Home Collection by the Italian manufacturer Formitalia. As for gamers, spend countless hours in the luxury home racing simulator by Aston Martin and Curv Racing Simulators. Once you’re done racing, slide into the bathroom covered in textured Italian Salvtori marble throughout.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up James Bond Aston Martin DB5 (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
It was exciting to find an opportunity to collaborate with the Aston Martin team. The 130 William Aston Martin homes have been touched in a very particular way that merges our design sensibilities. Together with the limited edition SUVs that come with these units, we’ve created a truly unique signature that blends our two disciplines,” said Sir David Adjaye.