The Aston Martin V12 Speedster will be limited to just 88 examples worldwide and draws inspiration from the open-cockpit 1953 DB3S and 1959 Le Mans-winning DBR1. Power comes from an AMG-sourced, twin-turbo 5.2L V12 mounted in front that generates 700 horsepower and 555 ft-lb of torque, enabling it to accelerate from 0-62 mph in just 3.5 seconds, while topping out at an electronically limited 186 mph.
Aston Martin engineers created an exclusive stainless steel exhaust system that exits through the rear diffuser to create something that sounds like a Formula One race car. Inside, you’ll find structural satin carbon fiber that contrasts with traditional hand-crafted saddle leather, chrome, aluminum as well as 3D-printed rubber. A conceptual specification inspired by the legendary F/A-18 fighter jet was unveiled at Aston Martin’s Gaydon headquarters and will be available for customers to order.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- 1295 pieces – Cool toy from the Goldfinger movie for boys and girls aged 16+ and for 007 car collectors and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 10262 007 toy car advanced building set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building blocks for creative construction
For raw, driving thrills the V12 Speedster is unparalleled, the fully open element of the car adding a new dimension to the experience. It engages on every level, delivering a precise, involving driving experience, with agility and poise backed by abundant power from Aston Martin’s twin-turbo 5.2-litre V12. Driving doesn’t get any purer than this,” said Matt Becker, Aston Martin Chief Engineer.