The 2021 Aston Martin Vantage Roadster has just broken cover, and it’s sleeker than ever. This open-top supercar is powered by the same twin-turbocharged 4.0L V8 from the coupe that generates 503 horsepower and 505 pound-feet of torque, mated to an eight-speed ZF automatic transmission sending power to the rear wheels. This means it can go from 0-60 mph in just 3.7 seconds, only 0.2 seconds slower than the coupe, while topping out at 190 mph.
Its “Z-Fold” roof mechanism is the main highlight, as it takes just 6.7 seconds to put the roof flat, and 6.8 seconds to raise it again, all while driving at speeds of up to 31 mph. Despite the seamless rear profile, there is minimal impact to the Roadster’s luggage space, as it has a boot capacity of 200-litres, or enough space to fit a full-sized golf bag and accessories. Prices start at $161,000 USD with deliveries beginning in the second half of 2020.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- 1295 pieces – Cool toy from the Goldfinger movie for boys and girls aged 16+ and for 007 car collectors and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 10262 007 toy car advanced building set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building blocks for creative construction
- Designed for Lego 10262, with this light kit, you can bring your James Bond Aston Martin DB5 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
- Hot Wheels id takes vehicle play to a new level of pulse pounding excitement, offering a first-of-its kind mixed play experience.
- Track speed and count laps with your classic Hot Wheels track and the Hot Wheels Race Portal. With every milestone conquered, kids' racing prowess is boosted.
- Build a virtual garage of outrageous vehicles to race, jump, crash and compete. Unlock performance boosts, races and rad rewards.
- Pedal-to-the-metal never looked so sleek! This Aston Martin One-77 is one of five vehicles in Speed Demons Series 1 mini collection.
- Race cars in insane digital races, unlock rewards, and level up with the free mobile app. NFC-enabled device or Hot Wheels Race Portal (sold separately) required to scan in cars.
Open-top Aston Martins are always firm favourites with our customers, so it’s very exciting to introduce the Vantage Roadster. For many, driving with the roof down is the true definition of the sports car experience as it truly brings your senses to life. Vantage has always delivered the purest of thrills, but in Roadster form that adrenaline rush is set to go to the next level,” said Dr Andy Palmer, Aston Martin President and Chief Executive Officer.