Seeing a 1995 Toyota Supra Turbo in Super White (040) on the street is a rarity to say the least, but getting the opportunity to own one is an entirely different story. This two-owner example was acquired in 2000 by the current seller and parked from 2003 until 2018, when it received a mechanical refresh.
If you’re unfamiliar with this model, it comes with a removable roof panel, front spoiler, rear wing, integrated front fog lights, power-adjustable heated side mirrors, a power antenna, and a set of 17-inch chrome-finished alloy wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2 tires sized 235/45 (front) / 255/40 (back). Power comes from a twin-turbocharged, intercooled 3.0L 2JZ-GTE inline-six engine making 320 hp and 315 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. One caveat: it will cost you more than $65,000 USD to purchase this, and that’s more than a brand new Tesla Model Y. More information here.
- A chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Toyota GR Supra. A perfect playset for boys and girls aged 7 and up and for those with a passion for iconic sports cars.
- What’s in the box? There’s everything you need to build a collectible Toyota GR Supra replica model, plus a driver minifigure with a Toyota racing suit, safety helmet and wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of the real-life Toyota GR Supra as they build, before putting their creation on display or joining friends for exciting Speed Champions racing action.
- This 299-piece LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra (76901) construction set provides an exciting building experience and makes a great gift for those with a passion for high-performance cars.
- This Toyota GR Supra replica measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. And with its wider 8-stud chassis, has room for 2 minifigures and lots of authentic detailing.
The seating surfaces are upholstered in black leather with a matching dashboard, center console, door panels, and carpets. Amenities include a power-adjustable driver’s seat, automatic climate control, a factory CD and cassette stereo, electric windows, and cruise control,” said the seller.