Limited to just 150-units worldwide, the $3.2-million Aston Martin Valkyrie is a collaboration with Red Bull Racing Advanced Technologies and several others companies. It’s powered by a 6.5L naturally-aspirated V12 engine tuned by Cosworth, paired with a KERS-style boost system, for a combined output of 1160 hp and 664 lb-ft of torque.
Unfortunately, even those with the money will not be able to purchase one direct from Aston Martin as all examples have already been sold, but another 25 will be produced as a track-only AMR Pro variant. The exterior of the vehicle features extreme aerodynamics, including gaps on top of the car and a large front splitter aid for downforce. Yes, even the wheels are also designed to efficiently manage the airflow as well as be ultra light. Supercars Daily recently spotted one of the pre-production vehicles undergoing road testing in Spain.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- Designed for Lego 10262, with this light kit, you can bring your James Bond Aston Martin DB5 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.