The 2023 Toyota GR Corolla hatchback is the company’s first ever, and some are even going as far as comparing it to the legendary Celica GT-Four. Available in Core and launch-year-exclusive Circuit Edition, each one of these compact sports cars will be precision built at the GR Factory at Toyota’s Motomachi Plant.
Power comes from Toyota’s turbocharged 1.6L, 3-cylinder G16E-GTS direct/port engine generating 300 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission that sends power to all wheels via the GR-Four all-wheel drive system. Other features include a forged carbon fiber roof, vented bulge hood, sleek rear spoiler, Brin Naub suede-trimmed sport seats with red accents, an all-new touchscreen Toyota Audio Multimedia system, and a launch-year-exclusive Morizo signed shift knob. The Core model is set to arrive later this year, while the Circuit Edition won’t hit showrooms until 2023. Unfortunately, pricing has not yet been announced.
- All In One Product: F40 reaches a top speed of up to 18.6 mph, a max range of 25 miles on a single charge, and accommodates a max load of 220 lbs. 350W output helping you conquer up to a 20% grade slope. Get ready for new adventures and easier commutes.
- Improved Riding Experience: The 10-inch pneumatic tires, with superior shock absorption, make your ride smoother and more stable even on bumpy terrain or rough surfaces. With the 350W powerful motor, the F40 delivers a fast and sturdy riding experience.
- Comfortable, Smooth, and Safe Ride: Equipped with a front-wheel mechanical drum brake and a regenerative electric rear brake, the dual brake system ensures a safe ride. With a regenerative braking system recycled energy from riding.
- Extraordinary Functionality: The Smart Battery Management System ensures battery safety and to notify you of any battery alerts when needed. With the Quick Folding System, the F40 can be easily folded in 1 second to store in the trunk.
- Quality Assurance: In three riding modes, the Ninebot F40 is equipped with a preset speed limit of 9.3 mph Eco, 18.6 mph Standard, and 18.6 mph Sport. One year or 180-day for different parts, please contact us if you have any questions.
Its broad hatch profile and low center of gravity are built on Toyota’s GA-C platform, with enhanced frame reinforcements developed specifically for GR Corolla at GR Factory at Toyota Motomachi plant. Functional exterior air vents and aerodynamic features further support steering stability,” said the automaker.