At $127,500 USD, this TOM’s Racing Toyota GR Supra costs more than a new 2022 Porsche 911 ($101,200), or at least one without options. For those who prefer a heavily tuned look, the former might be actually worth the high price tag.
Limited to just 99-units worldwide, it features a revamped front bumper with matte black accents, an aggressive splitter, extended side skirts sporting a red accent, and ultra sleek matte black wheels. In case you go to the track, the larger Brembo brake discs and calipers will definitely come in handy. Swing around back, and there’s a carbon fiber diffuser, quad titanium tailpipes, flared wheel arches, and a large wing.
- A chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Toyota GR Supra. A perfect playset for boys and girls aged 7 and up and for those with a passion for iconic sports cars.
- What’s in the box? There’s everything you need to build a collectible Toyota GR Supra replica model, plus a driver minifigure with a Toyota racing suit, safety helmet and wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of the real-life Toyota GR Supra as they build, before putting their creation on display or joining friends for exciting Speed Champions racing action.
- This 299-piece LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra (76901) construction set provides an exciting building experience and makes a great gift for those with a passion for high-performance cars.
- This Toyota GR Supra replica measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. And with its wider 8-stud chassis, has room for 2 minifigures and lots of authentic detailing.