Forget Thor, this engineer has built the world’s most powerful hammer, and it’s not what you think. Most comic book fans know that Thor’s Mjolnir was handcrafted from a nugget of Uru, a powerful nigh-invulnerable Asgardian meta, but this one relies on 6.8mm blank cartridges.
These blank cartridges were originally designed for Ramset’s nail drivers and instead of buying the tool that uses them, this engineer built their own in the shape of a traditional hammer. It might look like an oversized hammer, although this one boasts a hinge on the two-piece head to let you load a blank cartridge inside. When you swing the hammer at a hard surface, the impact triggers the blank, thus driving the nail forward with immense force. It’s so powerful that he was able to pierce steel and then even a surfboard.
- LEGO Marvel Avengers: Endgame Final Battle (76192) lets kids recreate the ultimate Marvel movie action scene, with awesome super heroes, cool features and amazing accessories
- Includes Thor, Captain America, Black Panther, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch and Chitauri warrior minifigures, plus a Thanos figure and an Ant-Man microfigure
- Kids join a superstar cast of LEGO Marvel characters at the Avengers compound, which includes Iron Man’s lab, a leisure area, a prison cell and a truck that opens to reveal a time-travelling machine
- A special gift that will delight Marvel Avengers fans aged 8 and up
- This versatile playset measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high, 12 in. (37 cm) wide and 4.5 in. (12 cm) deep and integrates easily with other LEGO Marvel building kits