No, the world’s most powerful gaming smartphone (or at least currently) isn’t from Samsung or Apple, but rather Nubia. That’s right, the RedMagic 5S 144Hz packs a 6.6″ display, Snapdragon 865 processor, up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB of internal storage, a triple rear camera array (64-megapixel f/1.8 primary, 8-megapixel f/2 ultrawide, and 2-megapixel macro), an 8-megapixel f/2 selfie camera, and a 4500mAh battery with 55W fast charging.
Plus, this smartphone has its very own Ice Dock cooler, which will set you back an additional $26 USD. It’s designed specially to keep your smartphone at a lower operating temperature than the active cooling system built into the device. Available in Sonic Silver and Pulse colors, it can only be purchased in China for now, with prices starting at $419 USD.
- 6.53” FHD+ Dotch LCD display, powered by NXTVISION, will upgrade your visual experience with the sharper details, vibrant images and allow you to enjoy true-to-life color accuracy in everything you present.
- Quad rear cameras with dual LED flash: 48MP (high-res) + 8MP (118° super wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth). 16MP front-facing selfie camera for capturing your beauty.
- Up to 64GB of internal memory, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card (sold separately).
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile. This device is also certified for use on Verizon’s LTE network. If your device is not receiving messages or experiences an error when making phone calls on Verizon, your account may need to be provisioned to support “CDMA-less” devices, please contact Verizon’s technical support team or your account’s business representative for assistance. This phone is not compatible with CDMA networks. (such as Sprint, Spectrum, Xfinity, etc.)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Octa-core processor, and 6GB of RAM for a smooth performance.