When you need the ultimate in firefighting power, Big Wind is the vehicle to use. This is no ordinary fire truck, as it consists of a T-34 Soviet tank body with two MiG-21 fighter jet turbines in place of the gun turret, complete with six water nozzles. It’s safe to say that this is the world’s most powerful.
How did this massive fire truck come about? Well, the Soviets used a single MiG-15 jet turbine to extinguish gas and oil well fires as well as clearing airfields of snow. So, Hungarian company MB Drilling decided to improve upon that vehicle by adding a second jet engines onto a tank’s body. This beast produces 27,000-pounds of thrust, enabling it to clear its surroundings at 770mph. Big Wind was put to use during the Gulf War by putting out nine fires using a crew of just three firemen. Currently, it’s being used by the MOL Group to extinguish fires when needed.
- Build a LEGO Technic Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer to traverse rough terrain and pull high-speed wheelies, turns and spins!
- This 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide
- 324 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic RC Stunt Racer 42095 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building