Photo credit: Sung Nak Lee
The Acura / Honda NSX origins trace all the way back to the HP-X (Honda Pininfarina eXperimental) concept from 1984. This vehicle was ahead of its time and a mid-engined 3.0 L V6 engined rear wheel drive sports car. Honda wanted to compete with the Ferrari supercars with V8 engines, while offering far more reliability and a lower price point. Eventually, the concept evolved into the NS-X, which stood for “New”, “Sportscar” “eXperimental” , although the production model was launched as the NSX. Sung Nak Lee has put an electrified autonomous twist on this supercar.
Called the Acura Allure, this sleek electric supercar has an all-glass cabin to give passengers a more thrilling ride, while the rear sports a sleek LED strip. You won’t find an outrageous body kit on this, just an ultra aerodynamic shell. Famed automotive designer Gordon Murray said it best when he stated that he used the NSX as the inspiration for the iconic McLaren F1 after test driving many high performance cars and finding that Honda’s chassis performed the best.
- Build the awesome McLaren Senna, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, interchangeable wheel rims, and McLaren and Senna logo stickers, and a wind tunnel then play out car development and race scenarios
- Includes a McLaren racing driver minifigure in a racing suit featuring the McLaren Senna and Pirelli logos, a helmet and spanner
- McLaren Senna toy car for kids measures over 1-inch (4cm) high, 5-inch (15cm) long and 1-inch (5cm) wide Wind tunnel measures over 1-inch (5cm) high, 2-inch (6cm) wide and 1-inch (4cm) deep
- 219 pieces – Model car for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions McLaren Senna 75892 toy car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO toy construction sets and LEGO bricks for creative play