This may not be the first Adidas and LEGO collaboration, but definitely the most creative. Called Ultraboost DNA x LEGO Plates, these running shoes boast a fully customizable Ultraboost cage that have studs for bricks, allowing you to create your own designs. To be more specific, the pair of shoes feature LEGO brick 3-Stripes to “celebrate of all the builders, dreamers and risk-takers who are changing the game in their own way.”
There are a total of 144 2×2 LEGO plates included, which means the rest is up to your imagination. They officially go on sale April 8th at 7:00am PST, but even at $200, you’ll have to be quick as scalper bots are known to purchase the entire stock immediately when the product goes live.
- Packed with clever design features and unexpected surprises, this LEGO Police Station (10278) model building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for a mindful project.
- Discover stylish features with crime-busting details, including a case board with authentic red lines connecting the clues, reel-to-reel recorder, jail cell, evidence locker and more.
- With 2,923 pieces and 5 minifigures, including a 1940s-era police officer, there’s lots to discover. Printed tiles like the billboard, telephone and typewriter bring the detailed scenes to life.
- Ideal for true-crime fans and LEGO lovers alike, this building kit gives hours of enjoyment and a creative experience that will appeal to adults.
- Adult LEGO fans will love the novel pieces in this set, including 2 pieces in ultra-rare nougat color, 4 blank animal-head pieces used for the cornice detail and an inverted 2-color arch
This product is made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic. 50% of the upper is textile, 75% of the textile is Primeblue yarn. No virgin polyester,” according to Adidas.