The LEGO Super Mario experience is getting eight new expansion sets, collectible character packs and power-up packs. To kick things off, you’ll need the Starter Course, which unlocks the entire play, complete with an interactive Mario figure that can be used to collect coins in levels created with LEGO pieces. Each set comes with their own series of unique challenges and characters. Play alone, or play against friends.
Aside from the Piranha Plant Power Slide and Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle expansion sets first announced back in April, the new ones include: the Guarded Fortress, Mario’s House & Yoshi, Toad’s Treasure Hunt, Desert Pokey, Whomp’s Lava Trouble, and the Boomer Bill Barrage. Along with these new expansion sets, there will also be ten collectible enemy characters in blind bag character packs: Paragoomba, Fuzzy, Spiny, Buzzy Beetle, Bullet Bill, Bob-omb, Eep Cheep, Blooper, Urchin and Peepa. All sets, including the Starter Course, will launch on August 1, 2020.
- Build the 3-level LEGO Knight Bus from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban , with hinged opening side panel and removable roof for maximum internal access
- This Harry Potter LEGO set includes 3 minifigures: Harry Potter, Stan Shunpike and Ernie Prang
- The Knight Bus measures over 6” (16cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 403 pieces – Harry Potter LEGO set for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Knight Bus 75957 toy playset can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
The reaction to LEGO Super Mario has been incredible. Super Mario is such an icon – and fans have been highly anticipating the release of the full details of the product line. Our entire range – from the Starter Course to the Power Up Packs, through to the Expansion Sets and Character Packs – have been built to bring Super Mario, his friends – and his enemies – to life,” said Jonathan Bennink, Digital Design Lead on LEGO Super Mario, the LEGO Group.