Let’s face it, standard drones just wouldn’t last very long at a commercial construction site, that is unless…you’re using an Aertos 130IR. Built by Digital Aerolus, this drone boasts a carbon fiber composite frame, four reinforced propellers, and nine sensors, including LiDAR, that help it navigate even the trickiest of obstacles. In addition to the collision-tolerant frame, what really sets it apart is the Folded Geometry Framework (FGF), an AI system that enables the drone to self-correct during flight.
To ensure that if always takes the safest path, it comes equipped with an LED spotlight, Sony RX011 4K/30fps optical camera mounted on a gimbal, a FLIR Boson 320 infrared camera, and a dedicated FPV (first person view) camera that streams real-time video back to the operator. When not in autonomous mode, the operator controls the drone using a super controller powered by an NVIDIA engine that supports Linux, complete with more than 130 processing elements.
- 【UP YOUR GAME】: The Mavic Air 2 camera drone takes power and portability to the next level. It combines a powerful camera with intelligent shooting modes for stunning results. Push your imagination to its limits because aerial photography has never been this easy.
- 【NEXT-LEVEL CONTENT】: Capture impressive 48MP photos with a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor while the 3-axis gimbal provides 4K/60fps video. The secret to incredible HDR video is a high-performance Quad Bayer image sensor. OcuSync 2.0 has a video transmission distance of up to 6.2mi / 10 km and can also deliver 1080p FHD resolution livestream directly from the drone’s camera.
- 【IMPROVED FLIGHT】: An impressive flight time of up to 34 minutes allows you to pull off epic, fast-paced shots. Obstacle sensing in three directions makes it extra convenient for beginners and improves safety for your Mavic Air 2.
- 【INTELLIGENT TRACKING】: Mavic Air 2 features intuitive shooting functions that make aerial photography easier than ever. Spotlight 2.0 keeps the camera locked on a subject while you fly freely. ActiveTrack 3.0 keeps subjects centered. POI 3.0 tracks moving subjects like people and vehicles.
- 【APP COMPATIBILITY】: The DJI Fly app requires iOS v10.0, Android v6.0, or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone (11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6), iPad Pro (9.7’’), iPad Air 2 (9.7’’), iPad mini 4 (8’’), iPad Pro (10.5’’), iPad Pro 2018 11’’, iPad Pro 12.9’’, Samsung Galaxy (S20, S10+, S10, S9+, S9, S8+, S8, S7 edge, S7, S6, Note10+, Note9, Note8), Huawei (P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 30 Pro, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, nova 5, nova 4, nova 3e, nova 2, Honor 8X, 10, 9, 20 Pro, Magic 2, Mi 8, MIX 2S, MIX 2, Redmi Note 5, Oppo Find X, R15, Vivo NEX, X27, X21, X20A, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, LG V20, LG G6, Sony Xpeial 1.
The engineering team at Digital Aerolus spent years perfecting the technology within the 130IR. This revolutionary industrial inspection tool represents yet another success in our history of creating transformative technologies with far-reaching impacts across a wide variety of industries,” said the company.