Lürssen’s latest superyacht was inspired by the Alice in Wonderland fantasy novel from 1965, or at least aesthetically. It measures 322-feet and spans 5-decks of pure luxury, all the while remaining climate neutral.
There’s an open-air deck where guests can enjoy a dance floor, complete with a manicured nature park on the bow as well as several al fresco areas in between where you can dine or lounge around. Other amenities include a paddle tennis court as well as a semi-enclosed bar. What really sets this superyacht apart from the others is that it will not use diesel engines for propulsion, but rather emission-free fuel cell technology.
- 25000mAh High Capacity: Built-in 25000mAh Li-polymer battery, it can charge your phones 8-10 times or tablets 3-4 times for an average of 9 days of usage per charge.
- 4 Solar Panels: With 4 foldable high-effeciency solar panels, up to 1A input current under the sunlight, which is 4 - 6 times faster than the other solar chargers. You can also use micro USB cable to charge it.
- Dual USB 2.1A Output: Dual 2.1A USB ports allow you to charge 2 devices simultaneously with 2.1A high speed charging. Auto-detect your devices' current to pair the optimal output.
- Built for Outdoors: Rugged construction is dust, shock and waterproof; Built in LED flashlight with SOS mode, perfect for outdoor emergency.
- What You Get: 25000mAh Portable Solar Charger, a micro USB cable, User Manual.
With lots of yachts what you see is the and superstructure connected to each other. I separated the two so you have the hull, the superstructure and an interesting exterior deck in between. Right now she remains a model but one that paves the way. The concept is a ‘dream world’ and a ‘conversation starter’ for owners who might be inspired by a certain element of ALICE,” said Jim Sluijter, lead exterior designer.