The Anker 757 PowerHouse is the company’s largest power station yet, and it boasts a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery, similar to those used in modern long-range electric vehicles. What sets LiFePO4 batteries apart from others is that they have longer life spans and offer improved discharge as well as charge efficiency compared to Lithium Ion.
Anker’s 757 PowerHouse is also rated to for up to 3,000 full charging cycles at 100% capacity, approximately 6-times the industry average. Most importantly, it can be charged from zero capacity to over 80% in just 1 hour. Aesthetically, the exterior shell is made from automotive-grade aluminum alloy that is corrosion and temperature resistant, making it perfect to take anywhere. There are 6 AC outlets (total 1500W output), a USB-C 100W port, USB-C 60W port, four USB-A ports (12W each), a car port (120W max), and AC input (1000W). Available May 9, priced at $1399 USD.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Universal Compatibility: Pump out the power for mobile devices, emergency equipment, computers, and small appliances.
- Hours of Power: Charge a MacBook Pro over 5 times, a phone over 12, or even run small appliances like mini-fridges for over 4 hours.
- Recharge Your Way: Replenish PowerHouse's cell capacity via a USB-C Power Delivery car or wall charger, or an AC power adapter. Compatible with 5-22V DC output solar chargers (not included).
- What You Get: PowerHouse 200, AC adapter, power cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
When we introduced the first portable power station to the market seven years ago, we never knew how popular this category would become. The Anker 757 PowerHouse represents a new class of portable battery generators far beyond basic wattage metrics. From its high-power output and multiple connections to Anker’s proprietary fast charging technology and long-lasting battery materials, this is a product that’s been designed from the ground up to deliver consistent power for years and years,” said Steven Yang, CEO of Anker Innovations.