The Sunslice Photon may not be the first solar power bank, but it’s unofficially the world’s smallest. When folded up, this wallet-sized device easily fits into your pocket, backpacks, etc. After opening it up, you’ll find five weatherproof solar panels designed to capture twice as much energy as its competition. This is made possible with highly optimized back-contact monocrystalline solar cells.
Set it out in the sun for a few hours, and the Photon’s 4000mAh power bank will be completely recharged. You’ll be able to fast-charge just about any of your mobile devices, thanks to a multi-port 3-in-1 cable. In case of emergency, you can just switch on the built-in flashlight. The stylish faux-leather design is also shockproof and water-resistant. More information here.
- Qi Wireless & Solar Power：10,000mAh wireless power bank with solar. Not just wireless power bank but wireless charger as well compatible with iPhone XR/ XR MAX/ XS/ X/ 8/ 8plus, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9plus S8/S8plus and all qi-enabled mobile devices.
- Friendly Reminder on Solar：kindly know that solar charging is an additional feature, Taken the small panel size, large capacity and uncontrollable sunlight intensity into consideration, the solar charging option works as a backup solution while other sources of power is unavailable. Make sure the power bank is fully charged before your trips.
- Extensive Tested Charging Times：The charging times of the solar phone charger have been extensively tested. Itself can be fully recharged around 6hours with 5V/2A adapter, It can charge iphone7plus up to 2.2times, iPhone X up to 2.3times, iphone8 up to 3.5times.
- Sturdy Durable and Compact Size：the portable charger is made of premium ABS materials and lithium polymer battery, highly sturdy and durable. Its equipped with two USB, type C, dual flashlights and a compass kit. Light weight and compact size.
- Dual Flashlight & Compass Kit：The solar phone charger is built with dual bright flashlight, and comes with a portable compass kit, a handy tool for outdoor activities, like camping, cycling, fishing, traveling, hiking and beaches.
The Sunslice technology [took] two Belgian engineers and over 3 years of research and development to offer the smallest solar charger & solar power bank in the world with high solar performance, compact and lightweight format,” according to the Kickstarter.