Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Apple’s iPhone 12 will be the company’s first handset to support 5G connectivity, and while most of the chatter has focused on the two rumored Pro models, there’s plenty to get excited about for the lower-priced offerings. Priced from $649, the base model features a 5.4-inch Super Retina OLED (BOE) display, an A14 Bionic processor, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and a dual rear camera setup.
The iPhone 11 was introduced on September 8, 2019, so if the new iPhone 12 follows that schedule, we should see it debut at around the same time. This handset is also purported to have a flat metal-edge-inspired design similar to that of the iPhone 5. One thing that hasn’t been confirmed is if the standard models will have a smaller front notch, like iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.