Star Wars fans have probably seen the Ewok’s Bright Tree Village built around the trees of Endor and situated nearly 50-feet above the ground. If not, this village basically consisted of thatched huts where hundreds of Ewoks lived. Czech architecture firm Formafatal has designed a real-life equivalent, and called it Art Villas Resort.
Instead of thatched huts, this resort is comprised of five individual cone-shaped structures that have all been connected together with open terraces. Yes, there’s even a giant orange waterslide that leads to a pool. Want to just relax and socialize with others? Head on over to the ‘wing’, a horizontal platform covered with a sleek canopy. There you will find plenty of bean bags, hanging chairs, an outdoor kitchen, and even a stone tub.
- Beach House interior features a cash register, floor lamp, radio and bottled beverages
- Beach House exterior features a pier, bucket, starfish, blue sea, tan sand, green grass, brown decking, seating and a table
- Includes a built seagull, 2 surfboards and a paddle for paddleboarding
- Let any youngster build and play with this double set of play-starting LEGO Star Wars vehicles models from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie! This building playset includes a Transport toy jet and a Treadspeeder for space-racing action
- This fun set of themed vehicles includes 3 LEGO Star Wars minifigure characters with weapons to get the action started straight away. These action figures include Rey, a First Order Jet Trooper and a First Order Treadspeeder Driver, plus a BB-8 droid LEGO figure.
- Kids will love battling Rey's transport speeder jet toy against the rubber-tracked treadspeeder bike to see who will be victorious. These building models also make a fun display piece or collectors item.