Photo credit: Encho Enchev
Batman’s Batmobile made its first official appearance in Detective Comics #27 (May 1939), where it appeared to just be a normal-looking red vehicle. Since then, there have been dozens of different variations, but all of them have a prominent bat motif, typically in the form of wing-shaped tailfins. It has evolved to being the most technologically advanced crime-fighting asset in Batman’s arsenal. Automotive designer Encho Enchev puts his own creative twist on the Batmobile, with many supercar influences.
In movies, comics, and television shows, the Batmobile has been shown to have many uses. These would include vehicular pursuit, prisoner transport, riot control, a mobile crime lab and even anti-tank warfare. Some versions have individually articulated wheel mounts and capable of being autonomously driven or remotely operated. Encho Enchev’s version keeps the iconic tailfins and armor, but adds some style to the classic design as well.
- Build Batman’s Batcave with a Batcomputer zone, weapons room, trophy room, and detachable transformation tower and jail modules, plus the Bat-Tank for super hero vs. Super Villain role-play action!
- This super-hero toy playset includes Batman, Bruce Wayne, Robin, Batwoman, Catwoman and Two-Face minifigures, a posable big build Clayface figure, plus Action Pack and Bat Family Pack elements to customize builds, minifigures and weapons
- LEGO Batcave detachable prison and transformation tower measures over 8” (22cm) high, 16” (43cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep Bat-Tank measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide Buildable Clayface figure stands over 4” (12cm) tall
- 1,037 pieces – Collectible Batcave playset that makes a great birthday gift for boys and girls aged 8+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO DC Batman Batcave Clayface Invasion 76122 super-hero playset can be built together with all other original LEGO construction toys and LEGO bricks for creative play