BRABUS has entered the luxury armored vehicle business with its new INVICTO brand. They are offering the Mercedes-Benz G63 in three different accessory lines: Pure, Luxury and Mission. These models all boast “Invicto Shelter Cell,” which meets OEM factory armoring standards consisting of hot formed armoring steel plates as well as 3D-printed parts.
The INVICTO VR6 Plus ERV (Explosion Resistant Vehicle) is being certified as a complete vehicle, which means it has blast protection. Focusing on the Mission, features a sophisticated interior as well as exterior, including protection vest-compatible integral seats with variable foam geometry, “MOLLE”-system door panels and seat backs, roof rail system, digital rear display mirror, the ACETECH system with two touch control panels, an intercom system and 20“ rough profile off-road tires. More information about ACETECH here.
- Hot Wheels id takes vehicle play to a new level of pulse-pounding excitement, offering a first-of-its kind mixed-play experience.
- Track speed and count laps with your classic Hot Wheels track and the Hot Wheels Race Portal. With every milestone conquered, kids' racing prowess is boosted.
- Build a virtual garage of outrageous vehicles -like this 2016 Mercedes AMG GT -to race, jump, crash and compete. Unlock performance boosts, races and rad rewards.
- Race cars in insane digital races, unlock rewards and level up with the free mobile app. NFC-enabled device or Hot Wheels Race Portal (sold separately) required to scan in cars.
- Take it to the next level and use with the Hot Wheels id Smart Track (sold separately).
As for other upgrades, customers can choose from things like lightning / signal systems, auxiliary roof lights, a fire extinguishing system, an IR package with night vision, a fresh air system with ABC filter or even an escape hatch. To top off the protection, an INVICTO Shelter Cell is inserted into the body shell in a disassembled state and then constructed with zero-joints for absolutely no entry narrowing. It’s still powered by the factory 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 generating 789 HP and 737 lb-ft of torque, enabling it to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 8.2 seconds, while topping out at 130 mph.