Always wanted a tiny prefab house that can be setup just about anywhere? If so, then look no further than Latvia-based Brette Haus’s foldable cabins. Offered in various sizes – including a glamping lodge, permanent home, garden house, home office, etc. – they can be configured to your liking and unfolded in just 3-hours. Their Rustic model is the smallest of the lot and spans up to 517-square-feet of living space, priced from $22,860 USD.
Setup may take just a few hours, but the actual build process may have you waiting a maximum of 8-weeks, depending on your configuration. Once completed at the factory, it’s transported to the site with a tractor trailer. There’s just one requisite of the land being level, though a screw pile foundation is recommended. After the unfolding process is done, step inside to see its minimalist cross-laminated timber interior, complete with a bathroom, kitchenette, a sleeping area, and plenty of storage.
- Build and display this highly detailed LEGO Architecture interpretation of Trafalgar Square!
- Features the National Gallery with detailed interior, Nelson’s Column flanked by 4 lions, 2 Trafalgar Square fountains, 4 sculpture plinths, 10 trees, 6 lampposts, 2 London buses and 2 black cabs
- This LEGO Architecture model is finished with a decorative Trafalgar Square nameplate
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep 1197 pieces – For boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Architecture 21045 Trafalgar Square set can be built together with all other original LEGO building sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
Our cabins generate about 80% less waste and use 99% less water than standard site-built houses,” said the startup company.