Bugatti has partnered with Tidal Audio to produce a “Royale” range of speakers that combine luxury with high-end home audio. Available in two themes, Monocoque and Duotone, you can select from piano finishes or avant-garde color / material combinations. Each loudspeaker pair can be fully customized with carbon fiber, fabrics, leather, polished stainless steel, dark aluminum or precious metal surfaces.
Up front, you’ll find a Bugatti logo plaque, finished in polished stainless steel and curved to accommodate the shape of the unit. What really sets it apart from the competition are the brand’s qualities for personalization and performance. Every pair of speakers by Tidal for Bugatti enables the customer to share their precise vision of what they consider the best audio system in the world. Swing to the back, and a branded ‘Tidal for Bugatti’ plaque denotes the exclusive cooperation.
- 5.1 digital surround sound: Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended. Sub woofer: 165 Watts
- THX certified home theater speakers: Your assurance of true cinema quality sound. Satellites : 4 x 67 W, wall mountable
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room shaking audio with deep bass you can feel
- Flexible setup: Connect upto six devices : Computer, music player, TV, game console and more; Infared remote
- Easy sound control: Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround sound experience
There are four subwoofer drivers per speaker, a 3-way front unit with a midrange-driver and a tweeter with diamond diaphragms. For audiophiles, The Royale is classified as an active speaker that houses an extremely powerful amplifier channels inside. A matching music controller allows users to connect various sources, including music streaming services or a TV, and they can all be controlled with smart devices.