Photo credit: Parth Kashikar
A traditional camera dolly refers to a wheeled cart used mainly in filmmaking and television production to create smooth horizontal camera movements. In cinematography, a camera is mounted on a camera dolly that is placed on rails or on vehicles nowadays, thus eliminating the need to be pushed along the track while the scene is being filmed. What if you combined this with a DJI drone?
Not just a simply remote-controlled car with a camera, you can pilot this vehicle using DJI’s existing FPV headset by simply tilting your head in the intended direction. Accidentally run into something? Its modular design means that all parts are easily replaceable. The FPV X is actually designed for a two-person operation, as one controls the camera gimbal, while the other pilots the vehicle.
- 【IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE】Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 【4K/60FPS VIDEO】The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K/60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- 【BRAND-NEW S MODE】Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- 【ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES】An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- 【OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM 】Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles. Note: The remote controller and accessories are located on the lower layer of the box