For vloggers and content creators looking to take things to the next level, consider picking up a DJI RSC 2 handheld gimbal. At just 2.6-pounds, it can easily be folded down and stored in a backpack. Featuring an optional ActiveTrack 3.0, portrait-to-landscape one-touch fast switching, camera focus, shutter control, and the Titan Stabilization Algorithm with SuperSmooth. As a matter of fact, its motors are 50% more powerful than the Ronin-SC’s, complete with smoother, steadier movements.
Other features include a crisp 1″ OLED display for controlling the settings using the built-in front dial. Plus, it’s compatible with the optional RavenEye system that allows you to transmit a video preview to a smartphone app. On a full charge, you can expect up to 14 hours of usage time, and it’s compatible with USB Type-C fast PD as well as QC 2.0 charging. Available later this month, priced at $499.
- Foldable Fun - The sleek, foldable design allows you to take Osmo Mobile 3 anywhere. This 3-axis smartphone stabilizer is a must-have handheld gimbal for content creators.
- Shoot Like a Pro - From the extraordinary to the everyday, share your unique moments easily and creatively with Story mode. Width of Compatible Phones-62 - 88 mm. Thickness of Compatible Phones- ≤ 9.5mm
- A Gesture's All It Takes - Snap a selfie or begin recording simply by signaling. Both the front and rear camera can recognize Gesture Control, which makes shooting your solo travels and group shots a walk in the park.
- Smooth and Seamless Tracking - Following subjects is a walk in the park. ActiveTrack 3.0 recognizes people and pets on the move with higher accuracy.
- Activate Sports Mode - From the dynamic movements of a basketball game to your dog chasing a squirrel, never miss a moment.
DJI’s first Ronin-S and the original Ronin-SC created so much excitement when they launched that we immediately went back to the drawing board to figure out how to make our products even better. Just like with the first version, we took time to research how our professional customers use their Ronin products and what new features they wanted in the next generation of a handheld gimbal. Yet again, the result is the culmination of user feedback, years of design and development, and significant advancements in stabilization technology,” said Paul Pan, Senior Product Line Manager.