For vloggers and content creators looking to take things to the next level, consider picking up a DJI RSC 2 handheld gimbal. At just 2.6-pounds, it can easily be folded down and stored in a backpack. Featuring an optional ActiveTrack 3.0, portrait-to-landscape one-touch fast switching, camera focus, shutter control, and the Titan Stabilization Algorithm with SuperSmooth. As a matter of fact, its motors are 50% more powerful than the Ronin-SC’s, complete with smoother, steadier movements.
Other features include a crisp 1″ OLED display for controlling the settings using the built-in front dial. Plus, it’s compatible with the optional RavenEye system that allows you to transmit a video preview to a smartphone app. On a full charge, you can expect up to 14 hours of usage time, and it’s compatible with USB Type-C fast PD as well as QC 2.0 charging. Available later this month, priced at $499.
- Featuring a new foldable design, a lots of new functions the Osmo Mobile 3 smartphone stabilizer is a must-have handheld gimbal for content creators.
- A 3-axis stabilized gimbal features brushless motors that provide smooth, real-time responses to eliminate unwanted camera movements.
- The Osmo Mobile 3 features a variety of functions allowing you to vlog and shoot content throughout the day including: Gesture Control, Dolly Zoom, Panoramas, Slow Motion, Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Sport Mode, Handy Convenience, Story Mode.
- Compatible Phones: Weight: 7 +/- 1oz; Thickness: ≤ 0.37"; Width: 2.44"-3.46"
- DJI Mimo App requires iOS 10.0, Android 7.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9 , S9+, S9, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Note 8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 9 Pro, Mate 9, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo NEX, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Mi 8, Mi 6, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 2
DJI’s first Ronin-S and the original Ronin-SC created so much excitement when they launched that we immediately went back to the drawing board to figure out how to make our products even better. Just like with the first version, we took time to research how our professional customers use their Ronin products and what new features they wanted in the next generation of a handheld gimbal. Yet again, the result is the culmination of user feedback, years of design and development, and significant advancements in stabilization technology,” said Paul Pan, Senior Product Line Manager.