Have $25,000 USD and always wanted a drone-shaped bed? If so, then look no further than the DRL Drone Bed. This limited edition piece is made-to-order and inspired by DRL’s Racer4 quadcopter, complete with LED lights surrounding the bed and propeller pillows.
Even if you have the money burning a hole in your pocket, there’s a February 1, 2022 deadline to place an order before production ends forever. It’s being offered in twin (80” length x 38” width x 28” height) and full (80” length x 53” width) sizes. Other features include a CNC machined logo, sleep masks in the shape of First Person View drone goggles as well as the option to add a TV mount at the end of the bed.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.