There are smartphones, smart speakers, smart fridges, and now, smart sneakers, thanks to DropLabs. Called the EP-01, these sneakers are equipped SonicSensory Technology, or in other words, Bluetooth connectivity, a speaker-grade transducer and a power source that syncs with audio. As your music, movie, TV show, etc. is playing, the sneaker receives the audio and transmits it to the sneaker as a synced vibration.
You control the EP-01 using an iOS or Android device as well as a pair of headphones. The company also offers an optional gaming package for the EP 01 that enables you to connect directly to the audio source for lower-latency audio.
- Immersive sound – 5 speakers produce powerful bass, dynamic midrange, and crisp highs. Dolby Atmos technology adds space, clarity, and depth.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, read the news, and answer questions.
- Voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and more. With Amazon Music HD, enjoy access to 75 million songs in lossless audio formats like HD or Ultra HD, and select songs in spatial audio formats like Dolby Atmos.
- Adapts to any room - Automatically senses the acoustics of your space, fine-tuning playback for optimal sound.
- Built-in smart home hub - Ask Alexa to control Zigbee-compatible devices.
We’ve pioneered a brand new category for consumer tech — the EP 01 is the first step on our path to understanding the widespread applications for DropLabs Technology, from entertainment to wellness and beyond,” said Susan Paley, former CEO of Beats by Dre.