Photo credit: Nguyen Dac Chung
Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight trilogy introduced Batman’s Tumbler, and now, an architectural student has created an electric version. This Batmobile looks just like its real-life counterpart, but with a few modern upgrades underneath, minus the weapons.
Believe it or not, this was created by 23-year-old architectural student Nguyen Dac Chung from the University of Architecture, Hanoi in Vietnam. It took 10-months to build and consists of many 3D-printed components, with some parts sourced from the United States as well as South Korea. Features include hydraulic doors, tactical cameras, and massive wheels. For those in Ho Chi Minh City, you can see it in person at the VAN DARYL automotive gallery.
- Build the BATMOBILE – Recreate all the details of the iconic super-hero car with this awesome LEGO Technic THE BATMAN – BATMOBILE 42127 toy set for kids and adults
- As seen in THE BATMAN movie – This authentic model is a true-to-life LEGO Technic replica version of the BATMOBILE as seen in the 2022 movie
- See the car light up – Includes 2 light bricks to bring the BATMOBILE to life. The red light adds a glow to the transparent engine, while the yellow brick lights up the front grille
- Packed with functions – Cool features include front steering, differential on rear wheels, moving pistons, spinning flame, plus opening doors and hood
- Ideal for ages 10+ – Kids and adults who love super-hero vehicles will love building this tribute to their favorite super-hero car. It’s perfect if you’re looking for the best gifts for Batman fans
As a kid, I was a fan of superheroes, especially batman. Growing up, I’ve always wanted to build a batmobile. All of them. From the Adam West’s to Christian Bale’s. While other cosplay businesses focus on costumes and accessories, I wanted to take things to the next level and completely blow people’s minds‘,” said Nguyen Dac Chung