Photo credit: Gregoire Mory / Hanchang Liu
If Jaguar made an all-electric version of the 2020 F-Type with autonomous capabilities, it might look something like the Consul. Think of it as a futuristic spiritual successor to the E-Type, one of the British automaker’s most iconic sports cars. This sleek coupe blends eye-catching looks with electrified performance, making it perfect for a James Bond movie. There’s no word yet on if this model is going to be AWD to maximize grip or RWD to let professional drifters have some fun in it.
The Jaguar Consul boasts a low hood that covers the wheel arches with long fluid lines, while a large front splitter ensures maximum downforce. To keep the road illuminated, you’ll find thin LED headlights up front and what appears to be a single red strip out back. Despite being a coupe, this supercar can set up to four people and configured in a number of ways, depending on the occasion.
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 Jaguar replicas: Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar racecars with realistic details!
- These buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action
- These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships races at home
- This 565-piece building kit provides boys and girls ages 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends
- The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!