An experimental Polestar 2 made a surprise appearance at the 2021 Goodwood Festival of Speed, and this long range, dual-motor electric sedan now makes a combined 476 hp. Other upgrades include a wider track (+10 mm on each side), lower ride height (-30 mm) and widened wheel arches to house large 9×21-inch wheels wrapped in 275/30R21 Pirelli PZero Rosso performance tires as well as 6-piston Akebono front brakes from Polestar 1.
Suspension wise, the springs were stiffened by 80% at the front and 40% at the rear compared to the standard model, while the adjustable Öhlins DFV dampers have been upgraded to Öhlins three-way performance dampers. For added rigidity, it sports a Volvo S60 Polestar Engineered-sourced carbon fiber front suspension strut bar, along with a custom-fabricated rear strut bar.
- Upped The Game: The Gokart PRO comes with a top speed of 23 mph and 15.5 miles range within one single charge. Included Ninebot S MAX, you can easily assemble and detach the Gokart PRO and experience the fun of self-balancing scooter.
- Drift like a Pro: The Gokart PRO has an RR design, the rear engine and the rear-wheel-drive are set up like supercars. Equipped with 4,800W Max engine power and 96N max torque. This allows segway Gokart PRO to sprint from 0 to 23 mph within seconds.
- Keep Your safe: The Ninebot Gokart PRO comes with a high-strength steel frame that can carry a payload of up to 220 lbs and max slope of 15°. Triple anti-collision protection and dual communication technology to increase the safety of the rider.
- Fun for All Ages: The adjustable frame length and steering wheel height can accommodate riders from 4’5” to 6’3”. Gokart PRO features four driving modes. It's collapsible to fit into most vehicle trunks, allowing you to take it wherever you want to go!
- Warranty: Download the Segway app to control four driving modes, adjust the drifting assistant level, control the light effect, and much more. Please refer to warranty information in the product details below and contact us if you have any problems.
I challenged the design and engineering teams to play with Polestar 2 and come up with something that makes a strong statement for Goodwood. For a few months I have enjoyed driving another experimental Polestar 2, nicknamed ‘Beast’, around our Gothenburg campus, which inspired the team to come up with this version for Goodwood. We want to flex our muscles and explore opportunities,” said Thomas Ingenlath, Polestar CEO.