Set for release in February 2022 and priced at $199.95 USD, the Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo Hybrid instant camera is unlike its predecessors as it can not only print, but also send photos to your smartphone. When paired with Instax Mini instant film, this camera is able to produce high-quality prints directly from the device.
That’s not all, there’s also 10 different lens modes and 10 filter options, which means 100 different combinations are at your disposal. Other features include a 3-inch LCD screen on the back, enabling users to select images, add frames, edit, print, or adjust image settings, and a built-in Lithium Ion battery powerful enough to print 100 images on a single charge. Need more storage? Simply add a microSD card to make sure you never run out of space. For those prefer printing directly on the Mini Evo, Fujifilm is launching Instax Mini Stone Gray instant film, offering a new contrast to the standard white-bordered style.
- Classic, deluxe design with premium silver accents
- Built-in automatic exposure for ideal pictures every time
- Built-in one-touch selfie mode and selfie mirror
- Uses INSTAX MINI instant film only; produces instant print, credit card sized 2” x 3” photos
- Package includes: INSTAX MINI 40 instant camera, hand strap, user manual, 2 AA batteries
The INSTAX MINI EVO Hybrid Instant Camera offers a unique way to chronicle life’s milestones. This camera was designed to give the photographer the flexibility to choose which images to instantly print, which images to share, and which images to store for later access,” said Manny Almeida, division president, Imaging Division, FUJIFILM North America Corporation.