Polaroid Now takes instant cameras to the next level, starting with its bright colorways and developed autofocus lens system that automatically switches between distance and portrait formats for a more precise shot each time. Measuring 3.7 x 4.4 x 5.98-in, the casing is made from durable polycarbonate and ABS materials.
As for optics, there are two fixed-focus, optical grade polycarbonate and acrylic lenses – a 94.96 mm focal length and 102.35 mm – that are automatically switched depending on the shot. Power comes from a rechargeable 750-mAh Li-ion battery, while the camera is compatible with both Impossible battery-free instant film and battery-operated 600 packs.
- NOW: Polaroid's new point-and-shoot analog instant camera has all you need to catch every life moment in an original Polaroid photograph.
- NEW & IMPROVED: Now with autofocus, it’s simple to capture moments as you see them, so you can relive them forever in sharp, vivid color.
- DOUBLE EXPOSURE: Frame two moments in one with double exposure, or get yourself in the picture with self-timer and an accurate flash to make everyone look like they should.
- COLORFUL FUN: Now is available in the 7 colors of the iconic Polaroid spectrum.
- POINT. SHOOT. KEEP FOREVER: Now is compatible with both i-Type and 600 film.
In the 70’s, Polaroid changed the rules of branding with the introduction of bold, full panel rainbow spectrums across our product lines, inspiring a host of legendary brands to this day. As this new decade marks a new chapter in the Polaroid story, it’s a moment for us to celebrate that heritage, while keeping our sights set on the future,” said CEO, Oskar Smolokowski.